Legal Updates from some of our members
European Law – News (July 2023)
- Broadcasting Member State principle for satellite package providers (ECJ)
- Antitrust law/data protection law: Examination of the abuse of a dominant position also with regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (ECJ)
- EU – USA data transfers, Commission‘s adequacy decision
- Invalid State aid decision due to insufficient statement of reasons (General Court)
- Iran sanctions (General Court)
- Consequences of not informing consumers about their right of withdrawal (ECJ)
- And in brief: Miscellaneous
HAVER & MAILÄNDER︱www.haver-mailaender.de︱︱T +49 (0) 711 22744 17
© HAVER & MAILÄNDER RECHTSANWÄLTE PARTNERSCHAFT MBB
This Newsletter is only offered for the purpose of sharing information. It discusses legal developments and should not be regarded as legal advice for specific situations. If you wish to obtain more information, please contact us at .
Other Legal Updates from some of our members
CZECH REPUBLIC | LTA Legal s.r.o.
CHINA | MHP Law Firm
SBV’s guidelines and clarifications on some provisions in relation to lending activities of credit institutions and foreign bank branches
VIETNAM | Indochine Counsel
The Law Firm Network is a network of independent law firms originated in 1989. Our members are not affiliated in the joint practice of law; each member firm is an independent law firm and renders professional services on an individual and separate basis.