legal trends magazine
TRENDS legal magazine – Real Estate No 1 (April-June 2020)
Key features of the Network include:
• our firms are leaders in their local markets, with strong regional and international connections;
• because of their local leadership positions, our firms are often more in tune with critical local legal, political and cultural issues as compared to the typical local offices of larger “global” firms;
• we source our member firms via personal introductions from existing members and other trusted contacts, ensuring a high level of quality and connectivity within the Network;
• feedback from clients confirms that our firms consistently provide a more effective, responsive, value-added and personal service than larger “global” firms;
• we have extensive experience providing multi-country service to international and multinational companies;
• our preferred model is to operate with a single member serving as principal contact and project coordinator to ensure optimal efficiency and service – but . . . clients always have direct access to the local country firms when desired; and
• our firms are experienced in working with alternative and flexible fee structures, consistent with the demands of a global market for legal services.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or would like further information.
Other legal guides
The Law Firm Network is a network of independent law firms originated in 1989. Our members are not affiliated in the joint practice of law; each member firm is an independent law firm and renders professional services on an individual and separate basis.